News & Notices for Residents
- Buddy the Elf Invades Washingtonville! November 28, 2023
- 13th Annual Washingtonville Christmas Parade November 28, 2023
- Pat Ryan Office Hours on November 15 November 14, 2023
- 6th Annual Hero Walk Honoring Officer Aaron Cuadrado November 14, 2023
- Veterans Day Ceremony November 10, 2023
- Notice of Special Meeting November 9, 2023
- Notice of OCTC 14-Day Public Comment Period November 3, 2023
- Pat Ryan C.A.R.E.S. Van Visit October 31, 2023
- Pat Ryan C.A.R.E.S. Van Schedule October 31, 2023
- Halloween Curfew Hours October 31, 2023
Contact Your Village Government.
Make a difference in our village! Report incidents and share your suggestions for a better community using our Incident Report and Suggestion Form. Let your voice be heard, together we can create positive change!
To receive important communication from the Village Emergency AlertSystem please sign-up and provide your cell phone number.
Safe Digging Doesn’t End With Making the Call to 811
O & R reminds you to call 811 two to 10 days prior to ANY digging activities. However, safe digging doesn’t end with making the call. Once your site has been marked, it’s important to review the marks, know what they represent, and to dig carefully within the tolerance zone of those marks. In fact, the number one reason for damage is not following the proper digging techniques in those tolerance zones.
Please, pass our message along to your employees, excavators and contractors you work with.
Let’s all work together to have a safe and productive digging season!